Jobs

Getting constable recruitment in Haryana Police, prepare yourself in this way

Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released vacancies on 7289 posts of constable in Haryana Police. The notification for this was issued on 30 December itself. If you too are dreaming of a job in Haryana Police, then this is a very special opportunity for you. You can apply for this by visiting the official website of Haryana Selection Commission. Let us tell you that for this 12th pass youth can apply. They must pass Hindi or Sanskrit in 12th standard.

Important dates

The process of application for this has started from January 11. Whose last date for submission of online application is 10 February, while the last date for submission of application fee is 13 February. Its written examination is scheduled to be held on 27 March.

Applications have been issued for these posts

Haryana Police has found vacancies for a total of 7298 posts of constables. These recruitments have been issued for both women and men. Out of which 5500 posts for male constable general duty, 1100 posts for female constable general duty, 698 posts are being recruited for specific female squad Durga. 21700 for which the youth. From Rs 69100 per month Monthly salary will be available.

 

This job is very special for women

Haryana Police constable’s job is very special for women. 1798 posts are being recruited for women. This is not only a very secure job, but it also offers many opportunities to move forward.

 

Youth from other states can also apply

Apart from Haryana, this job is also very popular among the youth of other states like Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Let us know that the youth of any state of the country can apply. However, they will not be given any reservation related exemption. They can take this exam like a normal candidate.

Written examination is very important

The recruitment process of Haryana Police Constable will be done in three phases. For which the most important is the written test, which will have a weightage of 80% in this recruitment, the remaining 20% ​​will be based on the physical screening test. Its final exam will be the Physical Measurement Test qualifying nature. Due to the importance of the written examination, students will have to pay maximum attention to its written examination. In this, questions will be asked from topics like Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry. In this exam, 10 questions will be based on basic knowledge of computers. Those whose level will be 10 + 2 only.

 

Prepare yourself in this way

Safalta.com has brought a special course for the preparation of Haryana Police Constable. In this course, you will be prepared by a 150-hour live interactive and video class. Along with this, many weekly tests and mock tests will be conducted. To make students’ preparation even more, more than 100 PDF notes prepared by the experts will be provided and more and more sessions and practice sessions will also be conducted. Recorded backup of the live-class will also be provided so that students are not lost if the live-class is missed. In this, you will get the guidance of leading and experienced faculty of Delhi, under whose guidance hundreds of students have passed this exam and fulfilled their dream of government job. In this course, all subjects important for the examination will be prepared by expert faculty.

 

The dream of a government job will now be your

Safalta.com is known for preparing its students for various government and non-government entrance exams with highly qualified full-time courses and highly qualified and experienced faculty. This course of Haryan Police is also a sign of this. The fee for this course starting on 8 February is also very reasonable. This course is available for just Rs. 999 on admission till 4 February under the pre launch offer. Along with this, you will also be given life time validity of this course.

So, what is the delay today, join this special Haryana Police course of safalta.com and fulfill the dream of government job. For more information and admission about this course, visit- https://bit.ly/39EHGaO

Or fill this form now – http://bit.ly/sflta-gfrm-hp21

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top